MOUNTAIN SPIRIT CONNECTIONS
CREATING CONNECTION + CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY
FALL 2016 DATES- REGISTER NOW!
OCTOBER 11-November 15 | Tuesdays, 12-1:30pm
MOUNTAIN SPIRIT CONNECTIONS - 6-week workshop
*see below for details*
*pre-registration required - email email@example.com if you have not received a direct confirmation of your registration*
MOUNTAIN SPIRIT CONNECTIONS is a workshop series that provides a place to discover fulfillment, purpose, and meaning, while enhancing the joys and overcoming the challenges of mountain living. We'll create meaningful connection and develop stronger community while exploring forward-thinking, positive ways to draw outside the lines in creating a meaningful life that nourishes Mind, Body, Heart, and Spirit.
Living in Grand County stirs the spirit - whether we grew up here or moved here to live the mountain lifestyle, we often say we're living the dream. Yet even with all the things we love about mountain life, there are many unique challenges.
Connecting the dots to create a secure life - finding a comfortable home, meaningful relationships, purposeful work and balanced play - can be more of a challenge than we expected. The dramatic open spaces and freedom that draw us here can also leave us feeling isolated and uncertain about how to create purpose, direction, and meaning in our personal development, work life, relationships, and spiritual journey.
MOUNTAIN SPIRIT CONNECTIONS provides a place to create meaningful connections and conscious community with new and familiar faces. Each week we'll let our collective curiosity, interest, and energy guide our exploration, with the following topics in mind:
- Mountain Life: Exploring our love of mountain life and new ways to overcome the challenges
- Our Stories: Shining light on how our "story" about ourselves holds the power to both heal and hinder us
- Mindfulness: Developing nonjudgmental awareness of the present moment
- Directional Guidance: Exploring teachings from the Four Directions
- Connection: Practicing compassion, assertiveness, vulnerability, transparency, authenticity, & responsibility
- Balance: Finding the middle ground in relation to self & others
- Facing our Fears: Building inner resources to give strength when we're challenged
- Connection to Spirit: Exploring connection, unity, meaning, & purpose
REGISTER NOW for the FALL 2016 WORKSHOP!
REGISTER: Contact Lauren for more info or to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-463-2604
To allow us to connect with each other from a place of clarity and authenticity, please refrain from use of alcohol, marijuana, or other substances prior to and during the group.